At Rendel, we believe in creating a work environment of mutual trust, respect, diversity and inclusion. We employ a world-class team of highly qualified staff, ranging from seasoned professionals to the best graduates. We particularly look for project experience, communications skills and technical excellence, whatever your specialist field. We look for the ability to make a difference and the drive to succeed. If you are inspired by the challenge of international project consulting and have a passion for doing what it takes to get the job done, then take a look at what we have to offer.
If you would like the opportunity to work on exciting and technically challenging projects around the world, we have vacancies in our London head office and on sites overseas. If you are interested in any of the following positions, we would like to hear from you.
Human Resources Director
All applications should be sent to email@example.com
- Degree Qualified and Chartered Civil Engineer
- Substantial experience in major assignments for a range of Clients in various construction market sectors
- Substantial experience of managing projects, budgets and resources
- Experience in preparing technical and commercial proposals
- Masters Degree in Civil Engineering
- French speaking or English speaking with basic level in French
- Accredited First Class/2:1 Masters Degree in Civil Engineering
- Graduate Member of appropriate professional body (ICE or IStructE)
- Ambitions to become a Chartered Engineer
- We are seeking 3rd year engineering students who have an interest in pursuing a career in civil / structural engineering for summer placements.