At Rendel, we believe in creating a work environment of mutual trust, respect, diversity and inclusion. We employ a world-class team of highly qualified staff, ranging from seasoned professionals to the best graduates. We particularly look for project experience, communications skills and technical excellence, whatever your specialist field. We look for the ability to make a difference and the drive to succeed. If you are inspired by the challenge of international project consulting and have a passion for doing what it takes to get the job done, then take a look at what we have to offer.
If you would like the opportunity to work on exciting and technically challenging projects around the world, we have vacancies in our London head office and on sites overseas. If you are interested in any of the following positions, we would like to hear from you.
Human Resources Director
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chartered Engineer through a recognised institution
- Bridge and Structural Engineering Consultancy experience on large, complex projects
- Experience in major assignments for a range of Clients in various construction market sectors
- Accredited Degree in Engineering
- Graduate/Member of appropriate professional body
- Chartered Civil Engineer with bachelor degree as minimum
- Drainage Engineer Consultancy experience on large, complex infrastructure projects
- Substantial design experience in drainage engineering on rural and urban road drainage and waterways projects, and experience in participating in feasibility studies, master plans and detailed designs in the UK
- Professionally qualified, Chartered Civil Engineer
- Substantial experience with medium to large scale UK highways projects
- Extensive experience as Team Leader
- Substantial experience of managing projects, budgets and resources