At Rendel, we believe in creating a work environment of mutual trust, respect, diversity and inclusion. We employ a world-class team of highly qualified staff, ranging from seasoned professionals to the best graduates. We particularly look for project experience, communications skills and technical excellence, whatever your specialist field. We look for the ability to make a difference and the drive to succeed. If you are inspired by the challenge of international project consulting and have a passion for doing what it takes to get the job done, then take a look at what we have to offer.
If you would like the opportunity to work on exciting and technically challenging projects around the world, we have vacancies in our London head office and on sites overseas. If you are interested in any of the following positions, we would like to hear from you.
Human Resources Director
All applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Substantial experience working with Bentley Microstation
- Engineer with EngTech MICE qualification
- Substantial experience working with reinforced concrete software
- Professionally qualified Engineer with (or working towards) Chartership
- Professionally qualified, Chartered Civil Engineer
- Substantial experience with medium to large scale highways projects
- Extensive experience as Team Leader
- Substantial experience of managing projects, budgets and resources