Rendel COVID-19 statement
Following the recent change to the UK Government’s advice concerning the spread of the new Coronavirus (COVID-19) in the UK and globally, Rendel Ltd has implemented a number of measures to play our part in the nation’s efforts to minimise the impact of this disease on our country. The safeguarding of the health and wellbeing of our staff, clients and visitors is our top priority and we are doing everything possible to achieve this whilst ensuring that we continue to provide our clients with the best possible level of service.
The measures we have implemented to date include:
- All of our staff are now working from home. We have been able to achieve this by having previously invested in the necessary hardware and secure remote access to company servers and project data
- National and international travel by our staff is being curtailed and all meetings are being held by electronic communication means where possible
- Our offices at 200 Great Dover Street in London will remain open, albeit run by a selected number of staff who are locally based and who do not need to use public transport to get there
- Our offices in Birmingham, Bristol and Alpha House in London are currently closed although the building receptions remain open. All of the staff from those offices are available for calls as may be required
- Our staff are already communicating with each other via the numerous electronic means at their disposal including video calls, instant messaging and VOIP
- Our project teams are continuing the normal level of collaboration and communication by these means and remain focussed on delivering their work as normal
- We are monitoring the ongoing situation carefully, including the advice provided by the UK Government and National Health Service, and constantly reviewing our response to ensure we take the best possible care of our staff, clients and supply chain partners
Whilst there may be some initial disruption to normal business, we are confident that our staff have all the necessary facilities and support available to them and will continue to work effectively in this way for the benefit of our customers for as long as the national health situation requires. Thank you very much for your understanding.